Hi all
Did someone resolve the prb with 3 blank columns (I may see only files has
been changed)?
The same situation at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-620

I can't understand why this problem doesn't resolved still... :(

How can I resolve this prb?

Any help will be highly appreciated!

(I have WinXP SP2)