I had to configure subversive (Preferences/Team/SVN) to use JavaHL svn
client to get project detected as beeing shared.

2007/1/3, Geoffrey De Smet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Subversive 1.1.0-RC? (not 1.0.x) works in some of my test workspaces -
but not in all. The sequence of the actions taken seems to affect when
it works or not - most of the time team/share is not available (and when
it is it could end up corrupting the local copy). Anyone know the proper
sequence?

nicolas de loof schreef:
> I've registered an issue for this in subclipse. Such configuration make
my
> Eclipse hang !
>
> I'm using subversive plugin from polarion in Eclipse 3.2, that supports
> nested projects. This plugin has been approved as an eclipse project (
> http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/subversive/) so will become the defualt
> SVN
> plugin for next eclipse builds.
>
> After checkout, you can "import exisitng project into workspace" for the
> modules. To import all modules in one click, you have to temporary
delete
> the main ".project" file so that eclipse will search sub-directories.
>
> Nico.
>
> 2007/1/3, Geoffrey De Smet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>
>> In Eclipse, I 've have a multiproject open like this:
>>
>> myproj            -> simple project
>> myproj/myproj-api -> java project
>> myproj/myproj-gui -> java project
>>
>> Which subversion plugin for eclipse can handle this?
>> I've tried both Subclipse and Subversion:
>> - Subclipse: seems to get confused about file locations
>> - Subversion: won't even allow me to enable my subprojects as team
>> synchronized.
>>
>> Has anyone accomplished combining a svn plugin for eclipse with a
>> non-flat mutliproject?
>>
>> Thanks for any and all help,
>> Geoffrey De Smet

With kind regards,