Hi all,

thanks for your fast response.

@Roman
My sub-project inherits some dependency and plugin defintions from the base-project, so I can't omit the <parent> tag. So I think that I have to compile the base-project all the time. That's fine with me. I was just curious, whether it's possible or not as I am playing around with Maven a little bit.

@Daniel
Removing the <relativePath> worked, but it still tries to download the parent. Anyway, thank you for this hint as it makes the pom.xml more readable!

Regards,
Martin