You should probably start a new email thread on the Maven User list
with a proper subject -- someone is bound to have some tips. I'm not
using Jboss at the moment so I don't know how to deal with this use
case.

Also you might try asking the same question on the Cargo User list --
surely someone there is doing this too.

Wayne