Hi,
I have a webapp project,and I have two files in src/main/config ,now I want
package these files into ejb.jar/META-INF when I execute mvn jar:jar .
This is  my  pom.xml :
          <plugin>
              <configuration>
        <classesDirectory>target/classes</classesDirectory>
                <finalName>ejb</finalName>

<outputDirectory>F:\jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\maven\deploy</outputDirectory>
              </configuration>
            </plugin>

what I need to add ? how I to do?