Bertrand Florat wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I already tried this but I got the raw static pages on
the resulting website, not integrated "maven-look" pages (with left side menu,
CSS...) or did I make something wrong ?

No, you did it right. I didn't understand that you wanted the look-and-feel for the pages. I'm afraid I don't know of a solution at this time. There is an xhtml parser in Doxia that might be of use for this.

Bertrand Florat

Bertrand Florat wrote:
Hi,

Having my doc in HTML (cannot change to APT, docbook or XDOC as it's too
much work and I need HTML format in JavaHelp for ie), I'm trying to find
a way to use the html2xdoc plugin under maven 2. Is there a way ? a
simple workaround is too keep maven 1 only for that task but I'm sure
there is a better solution ? is html2xdoc ported under maven 2 or is it
planned to be ported  ?

Thanks.
Do you know that you can use html pages directly in Maven 2?

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/faq.html

--
Dennis Lundberg

Bertrand Florat