Thanks Mark, it works.
Now next step is figuring out how I missed it from the documentation...

/Niels

Mark Hobson wrote:
On 08/01/07, Niels Gylling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That did not work, ${plugin.artifacts} og ${plugin.artifactMap} did
resolved when the plugin was executed - I had to use the 'brute force'
method of resolving the plugin artifact dependencies manually.

Have you got @requiresDependencyResolution on your mojo?  See:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/mojo-api-specification.html

Mark