Hi all,

I wanted to compile my project with javamake instead of javac.

Therefore I changed the compiler plugin as follows:
        <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifacdId>
                <configuration>
                        <executable>javamake</executable>
                </configuration>
        </plugin>

Now maven still tries to pass parameters like -target to the compiler-call, but -target isn't supported and causes javamake to interrupt with an error.

How is this configured correctly? Do I have to use another plugin there?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Martin

--