Hi

Can you please add a specific version for the changes plugin like this:

<version>2.0-beta-2</version>

I think you might be using an old version of the plugin.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Dário Luís Coneglian Oliveros wrote:
I did see the sample changes report and even though my changes.xml was pretty
much the same as maven-changes-plugin's
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-changes-plugin/src/site/changes/sample-changes.xml?view=markup),
 it did not work for me.

Here's an excerpt of my pom.xml:
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-changes-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <xmlPath>${basedir}/src/site/changes/changes.xml</xmlPath>
                </configuration>
                <reportSets>
                    <reportSet>
                        <reports>