Hi Siegfried,

@2: Yes I know its not the preferred/recommended way to set up maven. I
don't like it either but as said before its a migration project so sometimes
you have to cut corners.

As for the ${basedir}/../.. that helped. Don't ask me why but it did solve
the problem so thanks for the pointer. Shame I did not think of that :)

Any explanation why this does work... I always want/like to know why.

Regards, Wouter