Great, I get alot further now.  You are very helpful Tom.

All my jars build ok and get signed.

It's just when it gets to the EJBs that is falls over now.

There exists a jar TATTestEJB\target\TATTestEJB.jar
But the jarsigner is looking for  TATTestEJB\target\TATTestEJB.ejb

I'm using maven-ejb-plugin 2.0 (latest release).  Do I need to do special
config for non-jar artifacts?

Thanks

David