I do not understand the reason for this change?
why do I have to configure the resources directory on my own? the maven approach is convention over configuration, isn't it? or is it deprecated to use resources in this place? where should I place them instead?

thanks for your help, Tobias.

Tom Huybrechts schrieb:
I had the same problem today....

Let me quote somebody:

you can still make it work if you explicitely set the resources directory

<configuration><resourcesDir>${project.build.outputDirectory}</resourcesDir>
 </configuration>

tom