I'm reading the maven release:prepare and noticed that it will not build
because of SNAPSHOT dependencies.  In my multiproject, I'm using a
dependency that is currently in SNAPSHOT release and won't be upgraded for a
while.    Is there a way to bypass this since this 3rd party dependency's
release version is out of my control?

-los