Hi Wendy,

I just wanted to compile some java files in a source folder and move
compiled files to some destination directory.I have put this under build
section of pom file only.I gave <sourcedirectory>just after <build>
element.It says compiling n number of files then throws this compilation
error.

Regards
Raju