Hi,

I noticed that if I set up filters inside the maven-war-plugin configuration (snippet below) and run maven with -X flag the 'filters' propety shows up as empty.

The resource understandably is not patched. However, setting up <filters> under <build> works and war plugin shows 'filters' populated when run with -X

How should the war plugin use the filters set up from its config element?

TIA,

Rahul

[snip]
        <plugin>
           <version>2.0.2</version>
           <configuration>
             <filters>
               <filter>
                 ${basedir}/src/main/filters/development.properties
               </filter>
             </filters>
             <webResources>
               <resource>