Many thanks for this information.

Maruf

Iulian Costan wrote:
On 1/12/07, Iulian Costan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 1/12/07, Maruf Aytekin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you Julian,
> I have one more quetsion: How do you orginize directory structure? as
> maven 2 directory structure or you leave it as gwt directory structure
> that gwt project creaton tool is creating?

and the package structure is the one suggested by gwt: client, server,
public, etc. hope it helps.

/iulian

i have maven2 structure, src/{main,test}/{java,webapp,etc}.
by default plugin generates output to to target/gwt/www/${className},
adding this you'll get webapp packed and ready to deploy
            <plugin>
                <version>2.0</version>
                <configuration>
                    <webResources>