Hello everybody,

I need to define a specific Maven layout for the following application:

The code is generated from an Uml modelling tool.
It generates sources and xml files. The XML files are needed for the next
tool that we are going to use.

Our actual directory layout is like this:

-project
   -src(generated sources)
   -descriptors(XML files)

The next step is to use an another tool that generates specific sources in
order to obtain the final classes(For persistence for example). This code is
generated from "src" and "descriptors"

The directory layout is now like this:

-project
    -src
    -fwk-impl(generated sources for the specific tool)
    -descriptors
    -classes (Binary code from src and fwk-impl)

My aim is to use the standard Maven layout. My main question is where to put
the "descriptors" and the "fwk-impl" directories ?

Thank you for your help.