Hello,

I ported my application into maven2 using Webstart plugin and i have the zip
file generated, but i have a couple question

1) I have the zip file produced, is there a way to upload to the ftp site
where my JWS runs automatically or i have to do it manually?

2) I have a complex system, basically i first use filtering to generate not
only template.vm but also all the sets of development/testing/production
html files that will ship to the site. All those files are put in
target/classes of course and then template.vm is used to generate app.jnlp
When the zip is generated i have to include, dependency, app.jnlp and all
other extra file that for me stays in the same directory as
template.vm(target/classes). Any way not to include it? Is not a big
dela just trying
to understand if this can be done

Thanks
Massimiliano