just command "mvn test-compile"

On 1/16/07, jp4 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would like to be able to compile my test cases without actually running
them.  I use maven.test.skip=true but that seems to prevent not only the
test execution but the test compilation.  Is there a way to compile
without
running test cases.  I would prefer not to mess with the pom files, but do
it via the command line like -Dmaven.test.skip=true.

Thanks,

jp4