Hello,

I use the latest Maven 2.0.5 build found at
http://people.apache.org/~jvanzyl/maven-2.0.5/org/apache/maven/maven-core/2.0.5/

I have multiple executions of the same plugin at the same life cycle phase
in a multi-module parent pom. There was a bug regarding the order of this
executions. This was fixed at 2.0.5.

Now I needed to extract these plugin executions to a profile in this
parent POM. Now the executions are not ordered correctly anymore :-(

Before (works fine):
parent\pom.xml <= multiple executions of the same plugin at the same life
cycle phase in the default build element
parent \child1\pom.xml
parent \child2\pom.xml
Calling mvn install in parent works fine.

After (fails):
parent\pom.xml <= multiple executions of the same plugin at the same life
cycle phase in the build element of a profile
parent \child1\pom.xml
parent \child2\pom.xml
Calling mvn install in parent mixed up the execution order in the childs.

Is this a already known bug? Maybe fixed in trunk?

Thanks, Maik

Maik Ebert
InterComponentWare AG
R&D Professional Gate
Otto-Hahn-Str. 3
69190 Walldorf (Baden)
Germany

Phone:  +49 6227 385 203
Fax:    +49 6227 385 431
Mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
******   www.LifeSensor.com     ******

"Computer.Medizin" – bis Mai 2007

In der Ausstellung „Computer.Medizin“ zeigt das
Heinz Nixdorf MuseumsForum die Möglichkeiten
modernster Computermedizin – darunter auch die
ICW-Lösung für die elektronische Gesundheitskarte.
http://www.computer-medizin.de