How to configure maven-checkstyle-plugin with external ImportControl file
in your checkstyle configuration ?

My configuration is available in "http://www.xxx.com/repository/rdc";. This
address contains this files :
my_checstyleconfiguration.xml
import-control.xml

In the "my_checstyleconfiguration.xml", the importcontrol is define :
        <module name="ImportControl">
            <metadata name="com.atlassw.tools.eclipse.checkstyle.comment"
value="Utilisation d'un package non autorisé"/>
            <property name="severity" value="error"/>
            <property name="file"
value="http://www.xxx.com/repository/rdc/import-control.xml"/>
        </module>

But when I run maven, build failure because maven doesn't localize
import-control.xml : "http://www.xxx.com/repository/rdc/import-control.xml
(syntaxe de nom de fichier, de répertoire ou de volume incorrect)