I'm using Archiva Snapshot on Tomcat5 as a windows Service.
It works fine and is realy easy to configure.

I got OutOfMemory due to a bug in archiva. I fixed it by auto-restarting the
service every night.

2007/1/18, Emmanuel Hugonnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Dan Tran a écrit :
> Once Archiva is stable, i think this is the one to go since it has more
> features
>
> -D
>

> On 1/17/07, Mel Riffe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> My client is able to run maven-proxy as a Windows service.  They're
>> using
>> third-party tool to accomplish this:
>> http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/introduction.html
>>
>> Check it out.  However, more importantly, should you continue to
>> evaluate
>> those products please post your findings. :-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mel Riffe
>>

>> On 1/17/07, Siegmann Daniel, NY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >
>> > My company is currently using maven-proxy[1], but I must replace this
>> > because it does not run as a Windows service. Two alternatives have
>> been
>> > mentioned on this list: Proximity[2] and Maven Archiva[3]. However, I
>> > don't
>> > know which of those would be better to go with.
>> >
>> > Does anyone have experience with Proximity and/or Archiva they could
>> > share?
>> > Is there a feature-for-feature comparison anywhere?
>> >
>> > (I know there's been some discussion on this list previously, but I
>> did
>> > not
>> > find anything recent.)
>> >
>> > [1] http://maven-proxy.codehaus.org/
>> > [2] http://proximity.abstracthorizon.org/
>> > [3] http://maven.apache.org/archiva/
>> >
>> > --
>> > Daniel Siegmann
>> > FJA-US, Inc.
>> > 512 Seventh Ave., New York, NY  10018
>> > (212) 840-2618 ext. 139

Proximity is very easy to setup and use. We have one working currently
and all has been fine for quite a long time.
Archiva seems more complete but also with added complexity.
Emmanuel