Hi All!

My former problem with buildung just vanished by setting up my whole
environment fromn scratch, but now again I face a problem that seems to be
local for me, but I'm not sure how this happens...

Archive is up and running, works fine as repository and proxy (started with
built-in jetty), but when using the browse functionality, when calling
browseGroup.jsp, I get the following error:

/WEB-INF/jsp/browseGroup.jsp(37,6) PWC 6340: According to the TLD, rtexprvalue
is true, and deferred-value is specified for the attribute items of the tag
handler org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.rt.core.ForTokensTag, but the argument
for the setter method is not a java.lang.Object

The problem seems to be that ForTokensTag has a setItems method which takes a
string param, but while retrieving the onject from a map, it is
java.lang.Object instead. Has anybody an idea why this is happening, and maybe
even why (obviously) not in all environments?

Once again, thanks in advance...