Hey Wayne,

Thanks for the tip.  I thought that was the case, just
wanted to be sure.

Yes, I am planning on generating an RPM mirror of the
entire ibiblio repo.

So I'll use your approach (Using a mojo) to write the
"global" maven-metadata.xml file.

Then suck that into a mojo, that generates the RPM
mirror.

Meanwhile hopefully archiva will address creating and
updating this type of file on the fly, for this type
of scenario.

Thanks,
- Ole