I believe creating an exclusion list is your only option.  Transitive
dependency resolution is not switchable, as far as I know.

Patrick

On 1/18/07, Munoz, Pablo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Help,

I need to figure out how to turn off transitive dependencies in Maven
2.  I know which libs I need and don't need any transitive
dependencies.  Its causing a lot of problem and rather than trying to figure
out what should be excluded from about 70 dependencies I'd like to just turn
off this feature.  Please help!

Thanks,

Pablo Muñoz | Rodale, Inc. | 733 3rd Ave, New York, NY | 212.573.0349 |
aimpmunoz