Hello gyus,

this time a very simple question: Is there a way to execute a plugin only
for the submodules you have and not for the present pom.xml. For instance: I
have a parent pom.xml which has several modules. Each of the modules makes
an assembly so I place the common code:

   <build>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <configuration>
                   <descriptor>src/assemble/main.xml</descriptor>
               </configuration>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <phase>package</phase>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>single</goal>
                       </goals>
                   </execution>
               </executions>
           </plugin>
       </plugins>
   </build>

in their parent pom.xml. The problem is that maven tries to make an assembly
in the parent pom.xml, and since I don't have an assembly descriptor in the
parent pom's directory it fails. What I want is to place that snippet of
code in the parent pom, but execute it over the module files only.

Thanks to anyone that helps.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.