Hi

I'm trying to create a web services project (JAX-RPC with Axis 1.3) and want
to do it with maven 2.

I've read Better Builds with Maven and searched & googled about this matter
but couldn't found info. BBWM talks about how to make a client ws
application.

I wonder how should I make a structure for both projects ws and ws client
because both are related and client source code will be generated from ws
application code.

So, it's this scenario possible with maven 2 ?

Any clue welcome...

Thanks in advance