From: Marco Mistroni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 11:22 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Hibernate3 export where *.hbm.cfg and *.hbm.xml are resources

Hi,
 i think somehow you can make it work with the genration of DDL
if you check pluginDoc, in your <configuration> element there's something
that allows you to use hibernate.properties file (if that is what you are
using)....

alternatively, i think you could still invoke schemaExport (or whatever task
is called
in hibernate3) from maven-antrun-plugin

hth
 marco