You have not specify the name in the project
<name>Maven Quick Start Archetype</name>

On 1/24/07, adingfelder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

when running maven (from within eclipse) I get the following at the start
of
the build

[DEBUG] Building Maven user-level plugin registry from:
'<home>\.m2\plugin-registry.xml'
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]

[INFO] Building Unnamed - common_java:common_java:jar:0.0.1
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]

[DEBUG] maven-resources-plugin: resolved to version 2.2 from repository
central
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugins::1for
project: null:maven-resources-plugin:maven-plugin:2.2 from the repository.

I noticed 2 interesting things:

[INFO] "Building Unnamed"  --> why is it unnamed and how do I set a name?

[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugins::1for
project: null: --> why is it null and how do I correct this?

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Andy Dingfelder