Trent Larson wrote:

> As for how I know it's not working: I simply package an unused file with
> the jar and deploy it, and I see the new jar file show up in the
> repository with the new size and a new timestamp (and the
> maven-metadata.xml file also gets updated);

I added my comment to a spin off from this thread already.
<http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-unable-to-get-latest-SNAPSHOT-jars-tf3051479s177.html#a8482554>.

Unique versioning may help you, but I haven't tried it since I have problems
updating SNAPSHOT projects from public repositories to my local where it
can't be applied. The jar file and it's checksum are not updated to my local
repository, but addition to metadata I seem to be getting the pom file.