Hi,

I want to use the org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils functionality in my
own plugin.

I can't find the jar in the Maven2 repo @ http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/

I downloaded the jar manually and put it in my classpath, so I can use
the functionality in Eclipse.

I also added the dependency to my pom.xml

            <groupId>org.apache</groupId>

            <artifactId>commons-io</artifactId>

            <version>1.2</version>

The jar is named commons-io-1.2.jar so artifactId should be commons-io I
guess.

Now when I do a clean install of my plugin, the jar doesn't get copied
to my maven repo.

Anyone an idea?

Kind regards

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.