See http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven+and+Integration+Testing

On 1/25/07, takai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

i have problems integrating Cargo Deployment and Surefire Tests. I've bound
cargo:start to pre-integration-test, surefire:test to integration-tests and
finally cargo:stop to post-integration-test.

The problem is that surefire executes twice. Once in test:test and once in
integration-test. This gives me a headache. How do i tell surefire that it
should execute *only* in integration-test? Looks like a surefire bug to
me...

Note: I used the jar lifecycle. Iff you use pom lifecycle (which does not
bind a test:test phase) surefire only fires once in integration:test as it
should.

Note: It's Maven 2.0.4 and Surefire 2.2. Couldn't test the 2.3-SNAPSHOT
since there's no public version available.

Could someone pls confirm and i'll post a bug report.