Does notepad++ utilize the xmlns attributes to provide additional assistance
with the POM format (beyond just generic XML syntax support)?  Are there any
other standalone editors that do this?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 3:57 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: pom.xml editor

Hi,

Just use one of the many code editors.
And pick one with syntax highlighting.
I'm using Notepad++ -> http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net

C u

-----Original Message-----
From: yuubouna [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: donderdag 25 januari 2007 11:42
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: pom.xml editor

Hi everybody!

I need to edit my super pom.xml outside eclipse, that`s why I cannot use the
M2plugin for eclipse
Does anyone knows a pom.xml editor [third party software]?

thanks!

-jackie "^_^"

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.

FASTforward ‘07
The Industry’s Largest Business &
Technology Conference Focused on Search