Franz Garsombke wrote:
I know that most of the time people post to ask questions or report problems. I
would like to give thanks to the Maven team for producing some much needed
forward-thinking software that really does revolutionize how we build
componentized software. I know that working on open source is difficult and
takes quite an amount of time.

Franz Garsombke

I too would like to thank the Maven2 team. It has greatly improved the reliability of my build process and the confidence I will produce yet another build time after time. Yes there are glitches, problems and occasional frustrations but I find the maven way much more productive and extensible than the ant way. I'm positive the maven team will work on getting as many bugs out and improve the process even more and I guess IDE support should get better and better with time. Can we make this a positive feedback thread? There have been too many negative backlashes.

THANK YOU ALL MAVEN (+PLUGINS) HACKERS!
Srgjan