Hi,

I have a war file which has a dependency on my project, which is a jar. The jar
file itself has a lot of dependencies (like oracle classes.jar). When building
the war file, all I get in the web-inf/lib is what I specified in the war
dependency, which is myproject.jar. However the classes.jar it never is added
to the war, so when trying to load the app, I get an classnotfound exception.

Is there a way to have the war include the jar files dependencies? I would hate
to duplicate the dependencies in the war pom. I cannot create a parent module,
as they are two different projects.

thanks
Atti

It's here! Your new message!