From: Kevan Dunsmore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 3:46 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Skipping Tests but Still Compiling

So I just discovered that if I kick off a build using

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install

then Maven will not even bother compiling the test classes. Is there any
way to force Maven to compile the test classes but not run the tests?

Thanks,

Kevan.

Kevan Dunsmore

Senior Software Engineer

SABRIX Inc

t: 503.924.4908

f: 503.620.5756

information that is protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message and any attachments.