From: Crossley, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 3:59 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Execution order in pre-integration-test phase for Cargo/Antrun

I'm using 2.0.4 with the most recent plugin versions.  I'm trying to
configure JBoss 4.0.5 prior to running an integration test from my
build.  I'm trying to run the following goals in these phases:

pre-integration-test:
  cargo:install
  antrun:run
  cargo:start
post-integration-test:
  cargo:stop

The cargo:install is configured with a ZipUrlInstaller that downloads an
archive of JBoss with an 'ejb3' configuration from an internal web
server.  The subsequent antrun:run task tailors that config with
settings specific to the build.

My problem is that I can't figure out how to mandate the order of the
goals in the pre-integration-test phase.  Depending on which plugin
comes first in the POM, I get either

  antrun:run
  cargo:install
  cargo:start

or:

  cargo:install
  cargo:start
  antrun:run

Neither of which works for me, of course.  What am I doing wrong?  Do I
have to list the cargo plugin twice, once before and after the antrun
plugin?  I'd rather not duplicate that much configuration, if I can help
it.

Thanks,
Jim