Hi,

I am trying to get continuum working to see if it will do a better job than
our current cruisecontrol setup. The version of continuum I am using is 1.0.3
and I cannot get a reliable build from it.

The POM contains a SCM connection string like the following:

scm:cvs:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401/path/to/module

which works fine for Maven.

When I added the project and triggered a build, it failed with the error that
a password was needed. According to the FAQ, the SCM URL should be changed
to :anonymous:@cvsserver: so I did this and the build worked. So far so
good...

I then triggered another build and it failed again with the initial error.
Going back to check the project info, I notice that the original SCM URL has
replaced my modified version. Has anyone else seen, and hopefully found a
reason for, this lacy of persistence of a project configuration?

A second issue is that the port number in my URL causes problems, and I end up
with messages in wrapper.log like the following:

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/02/02 10:36:04 | 2007-02-02 10:36:04,122 [Thread-2]
DEBUG ScmManager                     -
cvsRoot: :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:24012401/path/to/module

If I remove the port number from the configuration, I run into the first issue
where the changes aren't persisted to further builds.

Thanks for any pointers,

Eric

--
Eric Rose              | "Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       |         Juvenal (Satires, VI.347-8)

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender immediately.  Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of another (including
a Body Corporate).

If you wish to opt out from future messages, send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE