Hello Miso

>From where are you trying to create the schema.sql? from hbm.xml files or
annotated classes?

Regards

Johann Reyes

-----Original Message-----
From: Michal Hlavac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:18 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: hibernate3-maven-plugin hbm2ddl always try to connect

hello,

I have plugin descriptor:
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>hibernate3-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <configuration>
                    <componentProperties>
                        <outputfilename>schema.sql</outputfilename>
                    </componentProperties>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

but when I call mvn compile hibernate3:hbm2ddl it try to connect to
database... But I need only create schema.sql file...

thanks, miso