just noise, if you see the "Downloading:" lines it'll print the real
server it's hitting

I have a internal proxy specified as a mirror to central.  However, when
I have an error resolving a dependency I see these error messages:

  . . .

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 is obviously not my internal proxy.  Does
m2 continue to try to reach the default central if all else fails or is
this just noise?

Carlos

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.