Hi,

There are at least two way to get this exception.

1. at other machines you dont have JMF api available for executable jar.
2. Somehow at other machine you MediaLocator constructor get wrong parameter.

- markku

Lan wrote:
Hi,Franz,

   Thanks for your quick reply.

   The error shows:
javax/media/NoPlayerException

Actually, I have difined the MainClass in POM. But in my own machine, it
runs correctly.

Jane