HI,
   My friend jiangsha,I feel the same way about maven in china,I have
studied maven for three week,Because our company is going to use maven to
manage the project in the next project.So I am in charge of integrate the
maven with the architecture of our company.I have
on csdn,but it seems like nobody can help me,so I have subscibe the mail on
maven site(even though my English is no good,but I discover that I am making
progress in English fast).
I will access your blog,I also want to publish my doc about maven on my blog
,but I don't have time .

thanks!