Hi,

Put it in src/main/application/.

-Ian

Manos Batsis wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for the best way to configure log4j for my EAR. I currently
have all my library jars (including log4j.jar) in EAR/APP-INF/lib and
figured out that having log4j.properties in EAR/APP-INF/classes will
actually make it visible to all application modules.

Now, the funny thing is, i cant figure out how to put it in there using
the maven-ear-plugin. The file is in main/src/resources but the plugin
doesnt seem to care and i only found ways to include proper artifacts
in the EAR structure, not plain resources.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Manos