Hi Naresh,

What version of the install plugin are you using?
I've tried to build the plugin from source and installed it locally then I did mvn install:install-file with createChecksum=true and it worked out fine. The checksums were created in my local repo.
Maybe you just need to update your install plugin :-)

Hope this helps

Thanks,
Deng

Bhatia, Naresh (IS Consultant) wrote:

It seems that the createChecksum parameter of install:install-file does
not work at all. I have set "-DcreateChecksum=true" and no checksums are
generated. Can someone please confirm this?

Thanks.
Naresh