Good day to you, franz

I really don't know how is the best way to do it, but I need to try
something to solve my problem. How I must do it? What is the right way?

Thanks...

On 2/13/07, franz see <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Good day to you, Marcos,

I do not know if this is the best way to to do it, but you may want to
take
a look at the "Storing Properties" section of [1].

Cheers,
Franz

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Mojo+Developer+Cookbook