Got it! Thanks

John Casey wrote:
If indivo-client-java is in the modules list of the top level POM (it's in
the list of projects to be built when the build fires up), then it should
find those libraries when the build runs at or past the 'package' phase. If
it's not in the modules list, then you'll need to go into the
indivo-client-java project (wherever that is), and run `mvn install` on it
before proceeding with the rest of the build.

-john