I wrote an ant plugin for Maven. As per documentation I have two files:

deebee.build.xml

deebee.mojos.xml

I have two questions.

1. I would like to have all of my mojos in different files, importing
them into the main deebee.build.xml file, something like this:

<project>

    <import file="afile.xml"/>

    <import file="anotherfile.xml"/>

</project>

This syntax doesn't work. Everything builds and installs but at runtime
I get an error saying that "afile.xml" and "anotherfile.xml" cannot be
found.

2. I can't get <antcall> to work. If I have this:

<target name="entry-point">

    <antcall target="subroutine"/>

</target>

<target name="subroutine">

    <echo message="Hello!"/>

</target>

Then again everything installs correctly but I get a "file not found"
error when execution hits the <antcalll> line.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kevan.

Kevan Dunsmore

Senior Software Engineer

SABRIX Inc

t: 503.924.4908

f: 503.620.5756

intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information
that is protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message and any attachments.