Hello everybody,

This is my 1st day with maven2 and `mvn test' doesn't work for me.
Maven2 says it couldn't find the TestCase symbol. This is my pom.xml:

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>com.ibm.devworks</groupId>
    <artifactId>maven-ex</artifactId>
    <packaging>jar</packaging>
    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <name>Maven2 Example</name>
    <url>http://www.ibm.com/java</url>
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>3.8.1</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
</project>

I'm using Windows and I can see the .m2\repository\junit\junit\3.8.1
directory in C:\Documents and Settings\mywindowsusername. It was there
before I run `mvn test' (maybe it was downloaded when I used AppFuse).

So could anybody help me make the `mvn test' run?

Thanks for any help.

NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) from Momentum Systems, Inc.
contains information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please do not read, copy or forward this message.  Please permanently delete
all copies and any attachments and notify the sender immediately by reply email
or by calling our Office at 703.740.9300.