From: Scott Ryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 10:54 PM
To: Maven List Users
Subject: Accessing the POM classpath from within an Ant based mojo

I am trying to write a very simple Ant based script mojo.  I need to
define some taskdefs from within the build.xml based on the current
classpath defined in the plugin pom.  I have seen reference to using
the maven.plugin.classpath but when I reference that I get an error
that it is not present.  I also tried passing the path in as a
parameter to the mojo but that did not work either.   The basic idea
is that I have an Ant based mojo and I want to define a taskdef in my
build.xml based on the classpath defined in the pom.xml of the plugin.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Scott Ryan

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.