svn:// or scm:svn:// aren't standard protocols, so continuum doesn't accept them. In the
"Add Project" page, you can use only http(s)/ftp/file protocols.
file protocol is allowed only if it's configured in application.xml

Emmanuel

Ronald Pieterse a écrit :
I'm trying to put a Maven 2 multi module project into Continuum but for some reason I can't seem to get the scm-url right (according to Continuum). My project is set up as follows: I have a parent module which holds no source code, only a pom.xml:

<project>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>com.tripolis</groupId>
    <artifactId>r3</artifactId>
    <packaging>pom</packaging>
    <version>x-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <name>parent</name>
    <scm>
<connection>scm:svn://development/tripolis_dialog/trunk</connection> <developerConnection>scm:svn://development/tripolis_dialog/trunk</developerConnection>
        <url>http://development/repos/tripolis_dialog/trunk</url>
    </scm>

    ... dependencies and plugins ...

    <modules>
        <module>../persistence</module>
        <module>../business</module>
        <module>../web</module>
    </modules>
</project>

The submodule poms have no scm specs but this is inherited from the parent (right?):

<parent>
    <artifactId>r3</artifactId>
    <groupId>com.tripolis</groupId>
    <version>x-SNAPSHOT</version>
</parent>

Now the first part works good (providing the M2 POM Url) and the projects are created (so continuum says) but then the building does not start due to the error:

Exception:
Cannot checkout sources.//development/tripolis_dialog/trunk url isn't a valid svn URL.
The scm url is invalid.

Any idea on where I go from here?
THNX.

p.s. of course I've tried all kinds of variants of the url like:

scm:svn://development/tripolis_dialog/trunk/parent
svn://development/tripolis_dialog/trunk/parent
scm:svn://development/tripolis_dialog
scm:svn:http//development/tripolis_dialog/trunk/parent